A Better Way To Service & Repair HVAC. (610) 253-8399
Every air conditioning rebuild includes Fixed Rate
PricingTM and a 2-year parts and labor warranty.
Fixed Rate PricingTM Rebuilds.
About 5% of the time, a system failure will require more than a repair. In those rare cases you’ll get peace-of-mind Fixed Rate PricingTM of $599 plus parts, including a two-year parts and labor warranty.
Every Fixed Rate PricingTM Rebuild includes:
- No trip charge to send a technician to your home
- No diagnostic fee just to tell you what’s wrong
- No commissioned technicians that sell you extra stuff you don’t need
- No hidden fees or surprise charges
- Only 5% of all our service calls require a rebuild
- Clear explanations by your TruTech CertifiedTM technician
- Rebuilds only include major system components
- Free two-year parts and labor warranty included
- All work performed by TruTech CertifiedTM technicians
- Service and rebuilds for all brands of HVAC equipment
- Local service backed by a national company
- Fixed Rate Pricing for all rebuilds at $599 plus parts
Schedule your TruTech CertifiedTM technician today to get your system up and running quickly. For immediate or emergency service, please call us at
Rebuilds are usually required in less than 5% of all our service calls. As your system ages, some components will require a rebuild. These are major components that have reached, or are near, the end of their service life. In these rare cases, your TruTech CertifiedTM technician will provide you with a clear explanation of the the rebuild along with the total cost of the part(s). All rebuilds are Fixed Rate Priced at $599 plus parts and include a two-year parts and labor warranty.
You’ll receive an easy to understand rebuild cost with complete and total transparency that outlines the job and what’s included. Plus, your Easton, PA area TruTech CertifiedTM technicians are never paid a commission, so you can rest assured that you’ll never be offered any additional parts or additional work that you don’t need.
Here’s a partial list for most of the components that may require a rebuild.
- Remove and Clean Evaporator Coil
- Install or Replace Duct Branch Line
- Refrigerant Circuit Clean Up Flush & Acid Test
- Repair Leak in Refrigerant Line-Set
- Replace Suction Accumulator
- Install New Power Vent Motor Kit
- Install Metering Device
- Heat Exchanger
- Nitrogen Pressure Testing system
- Replace Service Valves
If you have an older system, most heating and cooling companies will send a highly commissioned “selling technician” (a shrewd sales person disguised as a technician) to sell you a new system — and talk you out of fixing it. These are high proﬁt sales and technicians will inflate the repair or rebuild price in order to justify why you need to buy a new system.
While replacing your old system might make sense — overpaying for a new one doesn’t. Visit Pricefixer’s online quote tool to get an instant price online or over the phone. It takes about five minutes and you’ll save thousands (yes, thousands)! of dollars on brand new systems with a 10-year warranty.
We guarantee the lowest price on new systems, including installation! And, most of our customers save over $3,000. It’s never been this easy!
Every TruTech CertifiedTM repair comes with a free 2-year parts and labor warranty.
We love warranties! So do you! Pricefixer offers an exclusive 2-year parts and labor warranty with every repair. And, there’s no paperwork or processing claims. In the unlikely event a warrantied part fails, we’ll promptly replace it, free of charge, including parts and labor. Simply call us and we will handle the rest. It’s so easy. That’s Pricefixer.